West Hollywood, CA, USA
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working under the direct supervision of the Senior Project Manager, the ideal candidate for the Project Manager Assistant position is process driven and deadline oriented to facilitate the logistics of highly produced specialized fan experiences involving high-profile musicians, comedians, influencers and industry icons.
• Track high volume of sales on multiple platforms and transferring data
• Create and update events within multiple ticketing platforms
• Quickly recall specifics across a broad range of events
• Communicate with customers regarding event logistics
• Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all correspondence is clear, concise and accurate.
• Maintain internal files and update databases
• Manage a high level of day-to-day operations and administrative tasks, including incoming phone and e-mail inquiries.
• Support the Senior Project Manager in developing, advancing, and executing
• Efficiently work across international teams
• Research for upcoming proposals and creative concepts
• Draft, update and send contracts and invoices
• Provide suggestions to enhance event success
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate issues
• Prepare on-site teams
• Three to five years of project management experience
• Knowledge of accounting, data management, and administrative practices
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including advanced knowledge of Word and Excel, and Google applications
• Understanding of valuable marketing tools, such as social media and customer outreach
• Highly organized
• The ability to accomplish all task with minimal instruction or supervision, and report on progress when needed
• Experienced in information gathering and monitoring
• Problem analysis and assessment and solution
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Experience in and knowledge of venue event ticketing, event planning and/or event logistics
• Experience in and knowledge of events environments day-of-show in music/entertainment/arts/ticketing a plus
• Basic knowledge of arts venue operations and layouts; knowledge of stage production, box office operations, and/or event marketing a plus
Competitive salary and benefits after 3 months of probation
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume with a cover letter describing how you are the best candidate for this role.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.